Buffalo Lodging Associates, with 15 hotels in the Western New York area, and 49 hotels in 8 states and Canada, is seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager for our TownePlace Suites by Marriott property, across from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
This person will be responsible for the overall success of the hotel by meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit. Ensure superior service is provided to all guests and product quality standards are met.
- Must be committed to providing our guests with outstanding customer service and ensuring that Marriott quality standards are met or exceeded
- Oversees the facility operations including guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, sales, food and beverage, and human resources
- Fosters a positive, cooperative work environment between staff and management
- Directly supervises department managers including the FOM, Executive Housekeeper, and Building Superintendent
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, training employees, appraising performance, rewarding and counseling employees; planning, assigning, directing work, and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Hotel General Manager; Marriott experience helpful
- Must have a proven record of success as a hotel manager, and must have a record of building and developing a high-performing team
- Must possess solid P&L skills
- 4-year degree
- Valid driver’s license
- Bonus plan
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- PTO and more!