Buffalo Lodging Associates is distinguished by a corporate culture that is open to input and ideas from all employees. Without sacrificing professionalism, we maintain an open and approachable culture that seeks to provide the best possible experience for owners, guests, and employees.
Our continued expansion provides a variety of opportunities for growth within the organization. It is our goal to train and develop our current employees to take on greater responsibility within operations, sales, administration, and ancillary services. All openings are posted within the company prior to recruiting from outside sources in order to fulfill this objective.
At Buffalo Lodging, we are committed to keeping our most important assets – our employees – healthy, happy and productive. To achieve this, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time employees that includes the following:
For our associates in the USA:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts – for You, Your Friends and Family
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Activities & Events
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
For our associates in Canada:
- Extended Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
Buffalo Lodging Associates is an equal employment opportunity employer.